- 32 oz. Concentrate
- 3 empty refillable 24 oz. spray bottles (All-Purpose, Bathroom, and Streak-Free)
- 10 oz. foamer bottle (Great for washing hands and face and for dishes too!)
With this starter kit, you can make three of each cleaner and still have enough Concentrate left to do 60 loads of laundry…or, skipping laundry, you can fill each bottle six times before you’ll need more of the Concentrate.
The kit is packaged in a reusable cloth bag, perfect to repurpose for toting produce, packing shoes, or for stashing dirty delicates! If you’re new to Branch Basics, this is a great way to experience the versatility of our concentrate.
Purified Water, Coco Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Sodium Citrate (Food-Grade Emulsifier), Lauryl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Sodium Bicarbonate (Food-Grade Baking Soda), Sodium Phytate (Plant-Based Antioxidant), Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit (Soapberry) Extract*
- All-Purpose: Appliances, Dishes, Fruits & Vegetables, Granite, Grills, Highchairs, Jewelry, Marble, Natural Stone, Pacifiers, Pots & Pans, Stains, Stovetops, Sticky Spills, Yoga Mats
- Bathroom: Tile, Grout, Countertops, Sinks, Showers, Tubs, Toilets, Fixtures, Shower Liners, Soap Scum
- Streak-Free: Windows, Mirrors, Glass Surfaces, Computer Screens, Phones and Tablets, Fixtures, Aquariums, Shower Doors, Picture Frames
- Foaming Cleaner: Hands, Face, Body, Baby, Hair, Pets, Removing Make-Up, Shaving, Dishes, Fruits & Vegetables
- Misc: Laundry, Stainless Steel, Wood and Vinyl Floors, Carpet
There are many more uses than those listed above. Please see our User Guide/Stainmaster Guide for more specific applications and instructions.
- Concentrated formula can be diluted for virtually any cleaning use
- Removes heavy dirt, grease, grime, and stains
- No harmful VOCs so no need for ventilation
- Dilutes to make cleaners that leave no residue behind
- Hypoallergenic, no nuts or tree nuts
- No parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, alcohols, ethoxylates, or SLS
- Kind to Life: not harmful to people or pets when used as directed
- Custom foaming bottle with thick, clear plastic
- BPA-Free recyclable plastic bottles
- The bottles are created to last: refill, reuse, repeat (replaces dozens of plastic bottles)
- Concentrate easily dispenses from a spout and squeezable bottle for simple pouring
- All-Purpose, Bathroom, and Streak-Free bottles are 24 fl oz.
- Clearly marked label for simple mixing
- Narrow bottles are easy to grip and take up less counter space
- On/Off trigger sprayers with wide mist for easy cleaning
- Packaged in a reusable cloth bag
- 16 All-Purpose bottles (24 oz.), at $3.06 each ($0.12 per oz.)
- 10 Bathroom bottles (24 oz.), at $4.90 each ($0.20 per oz)
- 240 Streak-Free bottles (24 oz.), at $0.20 each (less than $0.01 per oz.)
- 17 Foamer Bottles (10 oz.), at $2.88 each ($0.28 per oz.)
- 192 Laundry loads at $0.26 per load
More about the Concentrate
The Concentrate is a plant- and mineral-based, multi-purpose formula designed to replace virtually every cleaner in your home. When diluted with water, our Concentrate is a multitasking powerhouse, tough enough to dissolve car engine grease, yet safe and gentle enough to wash a baby. And the best part? It works! Use it to tackle dirt, dust, grease, grime, and even the toxic residues left behind by other cleaners. We use ingredients you can trust, down to the last drop.
Safety: The Concentrate is human safe, not irritating to the eyes, skin, or lungs. All ingredients are rated 1 on EWG, and there are no harmful preservatives such as methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, or any type of alcohol. Even the extremely chemically sensitive and immune compromised are able to use Branch Basics with complete confidence. Our fragrance-free, hypoallergenic concentrate is also biodegradable and is safe for the environment.
Versatility + Convenience: The Concentrate was intentionally formulated to replace all cleaning products in your home. It cleans countertops, dirty laundry, showers, floors, wine stains, puppy accidents…even spaghetti-splattered ovens. Cleaning has never been so simple!
Economics: Buying Branch Basics for your home may save you as much as half of your yearly cleaning budget. The average cost of 32 oz. “green” cleaners – many of which still contain harmful chemicals – is $6.18 (or $0.20 per ounce) and their uses are very limited. A 32 oz. bottle of The Concentrate makes 16 All-Purpose spray bottles (24 oz.), costing only $3.06 each (or $0.12 per ounce)!
Effectiveness: Our formula removes stains, breaks down grease and oil, and cleans surfaces leaving no residues outperforming many of the toxic solvents, detergents, and cleaning products it replaces.
Sustainability: The biodegradable formula is just as safe for fish and plant life as it is for humans. Instead of selling one-time-use bottles, each reusable Branch Basics bottle replaces dozens of conventional spray bottles over its lifetime of use. And by buying in bulk concentrate, you conserve energy and save on shipping costs.