My Go-To Holiday Potluck Recipe: Roasted Root Veggies
By allison evans |
- 1 large beet, quartered or smaller
- 2 yams, chopped into 1” chunks
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- ½ kabocha squash, chopped into 1” chunks
- 3 carrots, chopped into 2” sections
- 1 clove garlic, minced
roasted root veggies Dressing:
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 T. pineapple juice*
- 1 t. black sesame seeds
- 1 t. white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Optional: 5-7 fresh rosemary twigs
holiday potluck recipe Instructions
- Mix the vegetables and garlic in a large bowl.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables in the large bowl until the veggies are covered.
- Place the coated vegetables in a baking dish and lay fresh rosemary over vegetables (if using).
- Bake at 350° F for 90 minutes.
Allison has dedicated herself to helping others reap the benefits of clean living. She, along with her husband and two daughters left Houston for the country life as she heals from a recent mold exposure and diagnosis of chronic Lyme disease. Follow her story on our Instagram and read more about her Journey to Fertility.