How To Clean Floors With Branch Basics
By Kelly Love |
Did you know you can use your Branch Basics Concentrate to clean your floors? Here's our favorite way to make our floors shine!
What You'll Need:
- Branch Basics Concentrate
- A spray microfiber mop (you can find these on Amazon, mine is the brand Bona!)
Steps to clean floors:
- Vacuum up any loose dirt, dust, etc.
- Fill up the attachable bottle with water
- Add 3/4-1 teaspoon of Concentrate
- Attach the bottle to the mop
- Start cleaning!
Kelly is proof that switching to a pure, natural lifestyle is powerful even for those who consider themselves healthy. She’s experienced how much our everyday choices impact our quality of life and is passionate about helping others see and feel the connection. She lives in Jackson, Mississippi with her husband and two daughters.