Purified Water, Coco Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Sodium Citrate (Food-Grade Emulsifier), Lauryl Glucoside (Sugar-Based Cleanser), Sodium Bicarbonate (Food-Grade Baking Soda), Sodium Phytate (Plant-Based Antioxidant), Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit (Soapberry) Extract*
- Concentrated formula that can be diluted for virtually any cleaning use.
- Removes heavy gunk, grease, grime, and stains
- Won’t leave skin dry or chapped
- Fragrance-free so no lingering odor
- No harmful VOCs so no need for ventilation
- Dilutes to make cleaners that leave no residue behind
- Plant & mineral based ingredients
- Human Safe & Non-Toxic
- Hypoallergenic, no nuts or tree nuts
- No parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, alcohols, ethoxylates, or SLS
- Kind to life: not harmful to people or pets when used as directed
- Bottled in BPA-Free recyclable plastic bottle
- Our soap and bottles are made in the USA
- Easy-to-dispense spout with a squeezable bottle for simple pouring
- All-Purpose: Appliances, Dishes, Granite, Grills, Highchairs, Jewelry, Marble, Natural Stone, Pacifiers, Pots & Pans, Stains, Stovetops, Sticky Spills, Yoga Mats
- Bathroom: Tile, Grout, Countertops, Sinks, Showers, Tubs, Toilets, Fixtures, Shower Liners, Soap Scum
- Streak-Free: Windows, Mirrors, Glass Surfaces, Computer Screens, Phones and Tablets, Fixtures, Aquariums, Shower Doors, and Picture Frames
- Foaming Wash: Hands, Face, Body, Baby, Hair, Pets, Removing Make-Up, Shaving, Dishes, Fruits & Vegetables
- Misc: Laundry, Stainless Steel, Wood and Vinyl Floors, Carpet
There are many more uses than those listed above. Please see our User Guide for more specific applications and instructions.
QUANTITY + PRICE BREAKDOWN
32 oz Concentrate Makes:
- 16 All-Purpose bottles (24 oz), at $3.06 each ($0.12 per oz)
- 10 Bathroom bottles (24 oz), at $4.90 each ($0.20 per oz)
- 240 Streak-Free bottles (24 oz), at $0.20 each (less than $0.01 per oz)
- 17 Foamer Bottles (10 oz), at $2.88 each ($0.28 per oz)
- 192 Laundry loads at $0.26 per load
With typical use you can fill 3 All-Purpose, 3 Bathroom, 3 Streak-Free, 3 Foaming Wash, and 60 loads of laundry!
**The individual bottle prices are based on full retail prices of The Concentrate sizes.**
MORE ABOUT THE CONCENTRATE
Safety: The Concentrate is human safe, not irritating to the eyes, skin, or lungs. All ingredients are rated 1 on EWG, and there are no harmful preservatives such as methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, or any type of alcohol. Even the extremely chemically sensitive and immune compromised are able to use Branch Basics with complete confidence. Our fragrance-free, hypoallergenic concentrate is also biodegradable and is safe for the environment.
Versatility + Convenience: The Concentrate was intentionally formulated to replace all cleaning products in your home. Cleaning has never been so simple!
Economics: Buying Branch Basics for your home may save you as much as half of your yearly cleaning budget. The average cost of 32 oz “green” cleaners – many of which still contain harmful chemicals – is $6.18 (or $0.20 per ounce) and their uses are very limited.
Effectiveness: Our formula removes stains, breaks down grease and oil, and cleans surfaces leaving no residues outperforming many of the toxic solvents, detergents, and cleaning products it replaces.
Sustainability: Instead of selling one-time-use bottles, each reusable Branch Basics bottle replaces dozens of conventional spray bottles over its lifetime of use. And by buying in bulk concentrate, you conserve energy and save on shipping costs.