Most conventional cleaners are made with hazardous ingredients and are labeled with the signal words CAUTION, WARNING, or DANGER. Some are even labeled as HAZARDOUS WASTE meaning they must be disposed of at a permitted hazardous waste management facility and can cause injury if handled improperly; they pose a threat not only to people but the environment as well.
Most homes today are loaded with these toxic cleaners, which erode your family’s – as well as your pet’s – health. Every time you use a toxic cleaning product in your home, you are introducing chemicals that can linger and even accumulate. In fact, you don’t even have to open the bottle for the chemicals to enter your home’s air. Just think of the last time you walked down the grocery store aisle where the cleaning products are. They are all closed and sealed yet you can still smell them as you walk down the aisle in the store.
The chemicals you smell are VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and they escape from their containers in ppm, ppb, or ppt (parts per million, billion or trillion) into your home to create a low-level chemical soup that your body has to constantly try to detoxify. This chemical soup from household chemicals can contribute to allergies, asthma, reproductive damage, neurological issues, psychological disorders, autoimmune disease, cancer, etc. Babies, young children, the elderly, the chronically ill, and pets are especially vulnerable because of weak or undeveloped immune systems and/or because of their proximity to the floor.
As soon as these poisonous products are used, the air quality in the home plummets. The person applying the product has double the exposure – not only direct skin contact but inhalation as well. The inhabitants of the home are breathing this intensified concentration of chemicals and the body is besieged. It is imperative to remove all these products from the home and garage and replace them with non-toxic alternatives. The air quality change in your home from just that act may be enough to end congestion, allergic reactions, asthma, etc.
When it comes to non-toxic cleaners, Three Branches goes a step further and offers a human safe all-purpose cleaner. Human safe means that if ingested accidentally, it will not harm you. There are many non-toxic products that are biodegradable and environmentally safe, but they are not human safe.
Branch Basics is a unique, proprietary blend of plant-derived ingredients that are all natural, fragrance free, non-combustible, non-hazardous, non-fuming, non-toxic, and biodegradable. The ingredients are purified water, fatty aids, coconut oil, organic alcohol, folic acid, minerals and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
Branch Basics uses “colloidal micelle technology” or CMT. The molecules are very, very small and each particle is electro-magnetically charged. CMT allows Branch Basics to effectively break down oils, grease, grime and dirt as well or better than any other cleaner currently on the market without any toxic synthetic ingredients.
It is safe enough for even the extremely chemically sensitive and is a great product to use when there are young children in the home, as there is no danger to them even if they accidentally swallow some.
Branch Basics is a tool that can be used to aid in the prevention of illness as well as for increased support in regaining health. By replacing all toxic cleaners and body care products with Branch Basics or other non-toxic products, the immune system is relieved of the stress and energy the body would have had to use to detoxify those chemicals. The energy that was tied up with detoxification is now released for maintaining the integrity of the immune system and the healing/repair of the body. As pressure is taken off the immune system, allergies to natural pollens, grasses, etc. many times disappear.